July 22, 2009

I Can Do This


Okay. I can do this.

The doctor says I just need to keep my hear rate below 140 beats per minute. No sweat, really I won't be sweating at all with that low of a pace. I'll try it tomorrow and see how it goes. I'm sure I'll be fine. Pregnant women do all kinds of things. I mean heck, Great Granny Hutch gave birth to her 7th child in the morning, and was out working in the fields that afternoon. I'm not even going to be giving birth at GYGIG. I'm just going for a little bike ride for three days. I only be 12 weeks along. No sweat.

But now I have a bigger problem. How do I keep quiet about this? Eric and I have decided to keep it to ourselves for a week. That will be harder that riding 210 miles on my bike, without a bathroom break!

No comments:

Post a Comment